Labour Forecasting Software Is Your Starting Point To Ease The Scheduling Burden
Scheduling, or labour planning, often takes hours of managers time to get right. Well, as right as it can be. Limited visibility into production volume or customer demand leaves managers playing the guessing game as to how many people they need, when they need them, and where. The result of such imperfect guessing is usually high labour costs due to overstaffing and inconsistent productivity due to understaffing. Wouldn't it be nice if you could give your managers an accurate forecast that can help them quit guessing and start optimizing a workforce plan? You've come to the right place.
Workforce Forecast Manager™ uses sophisticated, predictive algorithms to generate that much-needed labour forecast. With a simple click, managers can predict the number and type of employee necessary to meet anticipated demand. With Kronos labour forecasting software, you can finally plan accurately. And an accurate plan can go along way to help you:
- Control labour costs. Understanding your labour targets is a key step to reduce overstaffing and keep budgets in line with expectations.
- Improve workforce productivity. Accurately anticipating demand helps reduce understaffing — not having enough people to get the job done.
Why chose Kronos? Because our complete automation and high-quality information makes the seemingly difficult easy. See how...
- Workforce Forecast Manager features eliminate the guesswork involved in employee scheduling
- Trusted technology that simplifies integration across the organization and at the same time, lowers total cost of ownership
- Services that match your IT resources, budget, and payment preferences, plus consulting offerings to help leverage your investment
is the next step to creating an optimized workforce plan. For those of you in retail, optimize your solution with Workforce Budgeting™