Kronos Incorporated today announced that Brady Corporation, a world-leading manufacturer of solutions that create a safer workplace, has expanded its use of the Kronos Workforce Central suite and migrated to the Kronos Cloud. With this expansion, the manufacturer centralized its workforce management solutions across all global locations and gained real-time visibility into its workforce data on a worldwide scale.
- A long-time user of the Kronos time and attendance solution for more than 2,000 employees across the U.S., Brady Corporation has expanded its use of Kronos across manufacturing facilities in other countries such as Belgium and China.
- Brady Corporation chose Kronos as its global time and attendance standard because of the company's ability to support the needs of multinational organizations as well as provide local knowledge and support for international deployments. Additionally, Kronos has the capabilities to adhere to country-specific scheduling and pay rules and offers its solutions in a variety of languages.
- Centralizing its workforce management solution provides efficiency for Brady Corporation's continued compliance with global labour laws as well as local legislation and guidelines such as the European Working Time Directive and China's 36-hour maximum monthly overtime law.
- By deploying in the Kronos Cloud, Brady Corporation now relies on Kronos to perform all configuration, maintenance, upgrades, and support of the workforce management solution, enabling its IT department to focus on other business priorities.
- Jaime Bisgrove, global human resources information systems manager, Brady Corporation
"Kronos has proven solutions for managing a complex global workforce and the ability to meet country-specific requirements has been essential to our workforce management needs. As we expand our use of Kronos into more countries, we believe Kronos will continue to help us simplify our workforce management functions on a global scale by giving us visibility across all locations and access to real-time data so that we can make more informed business decisions."
- Kylene Zenk-Batsford, senior manager, manufacturing practice group, Kronos
"With expertise in global workforce management and with a customer footprint in more than 100 countries, Kronos has the capabilities needed to help Brady Corporation stay globally consistent while also being locally relevant. We look forward to helping Brady Corporation deploy in additional countries and gain organizational-wide visibility into its workforce, particularly productivity, which will be the key to growth at a global level."
- About Brady Corporation.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries - including more than half of the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos to control labour costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and labour analytics applications at www.kronos.ca. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2016 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.