For the third consecutive year, Kronos Incorporated has been named one of the 100 best workplaces in Canada by The Globe and Mail and Great Place to Work® Institute. Additionally, in a separate competition, the Montreal Gazette recently listed Kronos as one of Montreal’s Top Employers as part of the Canada’s Top 100 Employers competition.
- The Globe and Mail and Great Place to Work Institute ranked Kronos the eighth best place to work in Canada for large and multinational organizations.
- The Globe and Mail’s “Best Workplaces in Canada” list was compiled by Great Place to Work Institute after anonymously surveying a random selection of Canadian Kronites and completing an in-depth review of the Kronos culture, including an evaluation of HR policies and procedures.
- Additionally, Kronos was honored by Great Place to Work Canada as one of the 50 Best Workplaces for Women list (no. 16) in March as part of the same evaluation process.
- For the 2017 “Best Workplaces in Canada” competition, more than 60,000 employees across more than 400 Canadian organizations were surveyed.
- The Montreal Gazette also named Kronos one of “Montreal’s Top Employers” as part of the Canada’s Top 100 Employers competition, which analyzed Canadian organizations on their HR practices, office environments, benefits, work-life balance, employee camaraderie, and more.
- Specifically, Kronos was lauded for its ongoing employee development programs, generous tuition subsidies, scholarship program for Kronite children, parental leave top-up payments for new mothers and fathers, and its GiveInspired corporate giving and philanthropic initiatives, which includes unlimited paid days off for employees that can be used to volunteer.
- On top of these Canadian accolades, Kronos continues to be recognized as an employer of choice around the world, including Great Place to Work® Australia, Great Place to Work® India, and Great Place to Work® U.S., where the company is headquartered. In February 2017, Fortune magazine also honored Kronos as a “Best Workplace for Giving Back” in the U.S.
- Kronos employs more than 5,000 worldwide, including about 350 people in Canada, and is actively hiring with several open positions throughout its Canadian offices.
- David Almeda, chief people officer, Kronos
“It’s thrilling to see the WorkInspired Kronos culture continue to permeate around the globe as Kronites worldwide demonstrate their dedication, innovation, inspiration, and customer-first passion every single day. I’m honored to work alongside the best people in the business. Kronites truly are our biggest strategic weapon.”
- Spiros Paleologos, vice president and general manager, Canada, Kronos
“I want to thank and congratulate the outstanding team at Kronos Canada for their ongoing dedication and drive. It is truly a pleasure and a privilege to work with each and every Kronite, and to see them continually build on our customers’ success as well as our own.”
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Take a look at the lighter side of the workforce in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
- Follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2017 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.