LAS VEGAS, KronosWorks, 05 Nov, 2018
Kronos Incorporated today announced Workforce Dimensions Technology Partners are driving innovation with the Kronos D5 platform’s leading open application programming interfaces (APIs), delivering Workforce Dimensions product extensions that foster user adoption and drive more value.
- The Workforce Dimensions Technology Partner Program features dozens of partners developing innovative applications, product extensions, and integrations leveraging the future-ready Kronos D5 platform, including Facebook, IBM, and Microsoft. Additional integrations include:
- CartaHR by Access allows HR teams to focus on people and strategy instead of paperwork by simplifying complicated employee document challenges faced by companies with distributed teams, high or seasonal turnover, mergers and acquisitions, or highly regulated industries.
- With Even, employers provide a suite of financial wellness tools to break the paycheck-to-paycheck cycle. Even integrates with a member's upcoming schedule and anticipated earnings to help them budget, provides on-demand access to earned wages through Instapay, and helps automatically save money to make progress toward goals.
- M2SYS offers RightPunch, an artificial intelligence (AI) solution that turns video cameras into timeclocks to help employees easily and accurately capture their time and attendance no matter where they work.
- Phobio delivers Rodio, an AI-powered workforce communication platform that solves complex internal communications and employee engagement challenges, helping organizations keep employees informed and energized by making communication between the front lines and management more efficient, reducing churn, streamlining processes, increasing compliance and accountability, and creating a better customer experience.
- For healthcare organizations, Workforce Insight extends Workforce Dimensions to support daily staffing of clinical ancillary units, enabling visibility into performance metrics, individual clinician workload targets, indirect hours, and volume metrics.
- WorkJam’s Digital Workplace enables collaboration through workforce management self-service, open-shift management and crowdsourcing of labor, communication, modern learning management, and integration of disparate data sources to create a more knowledgeable, engaged, and productive workforce.
- Partner applications, extensions, and integrations are available in the Kronos Marketplace, where Kronos customers and other organizations can view demos, learn about the value and benefits delivered by partner solutions, and request more information directly from partners.
- Mike May, senior director, Workforce Dimensions Technology Partner Program, Kronos
“Workforce Dimensions Technology Partners are creating innovative product extensions that unburden managers, empower employees, and foster overall user adoption, adding tremendous value to an organization’s Workforce Dimensions investment. The Kronos D5 platform, which provides the open API layer necessary to create such tight-knit, seamless integrations, allows everyone to benefit from the next-generation capabilities of Workforce Dimensions.”
- This announcement was made from KronosWorks, the world’s largest workforce information exchange. KronosWorks is taking place this week in Las Vegas. See live updates and join the conversation by using #KronosWorks across all social media channels.
- Step into immersive innovation at the KronosWorks Expo Hall to see more Workforce Dimensions Technology Partner applications built on Kronos D5 and view demos from Facebook, IBM, Microsoft, Passport, Phobio, CartaHR, and Even in the Innovation Theater.
- As part of the Kronos “Get Social. Give Back.” campaign, every attendee who posts a picture on Twitter or Instagram with #KronosWorks will help Kronos build a large mosaic on-site in real time. Once complete, Kronos will donate $20,000 to The American Red Cross to aid disaster relief efforts.
- Wondering how to engage your workforce? Putting people first isn’t just good for employees – it’s good for business. Kronos CEO Aron Ain shares how we did it in his book, WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.
- Subscribe to follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2018 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.