LAS VEGAS, KronosWorks, 05 Nov, 2018
Organizations around the world continue to race to the Kronos Cloud at a record pace, where industry-leading customer experience and deep vertical domain knowledge from Kronos Incorporated help customers derive more value from their Kronos investment.
- With more than 28,000 organizations worldwide now in the Kronos Cloud, customers are capitalizing on the innovative and award-winning Kronos customer success model to achieve greater value from their Workforce Dimensions, Kronos Workforce Ready, or Kronos Workforce Central investment.
- Organizations across every industry are migrating to the Kronos Cloud, including community-owned hospital CalvertHealth, Texas-based retail chain Cavender’s, the City and County of Denver in Colorado, and City of York in Pennsylvania, among many others:
- Longtime customer Vigor Industrial, a leader in ship building, ship repair, and complex metals fabrication, will soon complete its migration to Workforce Dimensions HCM, guided closely by a professional services team with deep industry expertise. The shift will enable Vigor to effectively manage all its people using a single cloud suite for human resources, workforce management, and payroll. Operating in the Kronos Cloud will also create meaningful efficiencies across the company and ensure Vigor is always current with the latest software upgrades.
- Community Bank Systems, Inc., a full-service financial institution with more than 230 banking locations and employees in more than 20 states and Puerto Rico, is migrating its entire employee population to Workforce Dimensions. The company’s shift to the Kronos Cloud will streamline business processes and ensure data is secure, up-to-date, and accessible anywhere, any time, on any device. Managers will also have access to critical data in real time, allowing them to manage in the moment and more effectively ensure staffing needs are met at each location, promoting employee and customer satisfaction.
- Kronos has made significant and ongoing investments to its industry-leading customer experience, driving process improvements that simplify customers’ shift to SaaS and continue to deliver exemplary professional services, support, and resources throughout implementation and beyond to ultimately drive better business outcomes along the customer journey:
- Regardless of geography, industry, complexity, or workforce population, customers achieve value-based business outcomes faster as a result of the industry-leading Kronos Paragon implementation methodology, which accelerates implementations as much as 30 percent.
- Best-in-class education, onboarding, and support from Kronos Professional Services creates a personal, customized experience so each organization can achieve the greatest value from its Kronos Cloud investment.
- Kronos Global Support provides instant support for any solution, earning exceptional praise from customers worldwide who rated Kronos customer education, equipment support, overall professionalism, and ability to understand customers’ problems 98 percent or higher.
- Frequent, ongoing communication and tight, internal synchronization with the Kronos Customer Success team ensures a successful launch and heightened customer satisfaction through the customer journey by anticipating needs and delivering the best solutions to drive continuous improvement.
- With new software capabilities released regularly in the Kronos Cloud, customers receive ongoing assistance and tailored communication to support maximum adoption of features that drive desired business outcomes and add value to their Kronos investment.
- Activity in Kronos Community enables real-time collaboration between tens of thousands of customer peers, product experts, and Kronos partners as well as access to extensive educational resources, peer-to-peer support, product and industry discussion groups, and a forum to submit product enhancements. Since its 2016 launch, Kronos Community has generated more than 40,000 peer responses and has surfaced 7,000 product enhancement ideas from active members.
- Leveraging the Kronos Cloud is the best way for organizations to achieve operational excellence with Kronos, where industry and workforce solution experts can access and observe critical usage information in real time, make optimization recommendations, and set goals that drive productivity, efficiency, compliance, adoption, and value from a customer’s implementation.
- Bob Hughes, chief customer and strategy officer, Kronos
“Putting customers first is the guiding philosophy behind everything we do at Kronos. Customer success is more than a strategy – it’s our promise to be an advocate and partner throughout every phase of each customer’s journey. Through our four decades of experience with global implementations, we have established a uniquely compelling customer experience for organizations that make the shift to SaaS via Kronos Cloud solutions.”
- This announcement was made from KronosWorks, the world’s largest workforce information exchange. KronosWorks is taking place this week in Las Vegas. See live updates and join the conversation by using #KronosWorks across all social media channels.
- As part of the “Get Social. Give Back.” campaign, every attendee who posts a picture on Twitter or Instagram with #KronosWorks will help Kronos build a large mosaic on-site in real-time. Once complete, Kronos will donate $20,000 to The American Red Cross to aid disaster relief efforts.
- Wondering how to engage your workforce? Putting people first isn’t just good for employees – it’s good for business. Kronos CEO Aron Ain shares how we did it in his book, WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.
- Subscribe to follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2018 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.